Author Topic: Rules  (Read 47 times)

Offline John Cox

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Rules
« on: March 13, 2020, 01:08:42 PM »
Please read ALL of the rules. We want this to be an enjoyable forum for EVERYONE, have pleasant conversations, debates but respect everyone.

1) No cursing, swearing, name calling, defamation of members.

2) Illegal content, purchasing/buying will NOT be tolerated on this board. I am retired from a Law Enforcement Agency and I will cooperate with any and all investigations involving members of this forum. If it's questionable, don't do it, say it or post it.

3) Photos will be allowed but if there is inappropriate images posted, it will be deleted and ONE warning will be given to the member(s). On the second incident, member will be contacted and removed.

4) Political Posts. Because I believe in the First Amendment, Free Speech is encouraged however, we are all adults and we all have different opinions and beliefs. Just because someone does not agree with your stance or party affiliation does NOT give you the right to defame them, call them names, badger them, bully them, talk down to them, you get the point, right? IF not, make it easy for me and the moderators and don't join or remove yourself now. I will NOT tolerate it AT ALL! Consider this your first and last warning regarding this issue.

5) Don't be a troll. I will not tolerate that either.

6) Be respectful. I think I've already said that before. There are going to be newbies here just as there are going to be people with experience. We all started somewhere. Just because a question is asked and it may sound dumb or stupid to you, doesn't mean that person is dumb or stupid. If you can help them, do so. If you don't want to help them, fine, don't say anything derogatory. We are talking about FIREARMS on this forum and we all know that an inexperienced person with a gun can be dangerous and deadly given the right circumstances. I am 50 years old and I learn something every day when it comes to firearms. Just please, be respectful of everyone and help when and where you can.

7) DO NOT POST YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION! Phone numbers, email addresses, physical address, other peoples address and/or phone number. You're asking for trouble if you do and my old saying is; IF you ask for it you may get it." I pay for a add-on that protects this site but I cannot protect it if you post it for all to see. Protect this information like your protect your family, guns and gear.

Other rules may be added later on as needed, so keep checking back.
John